A sumptuous dinner buffet will be included in the ticket price for the final performance of the 2018 Lake Tahoe Music Festival. The Academy Orchestra led by conductor, Timm Rolek will perform Mozart's Clarinet Concerto featuring Daniel Gilbert. The concerto is one of Mozart's final completed works, and his final purely instrumental work. The concerto is notable for its delicate interplay between soloist and orchestra. Next is Mozarts’ overture to his opera Cosi fan turre which contains some of the most dazzlingly beautiful music ever written by Mozart.
The final performance of the evening is Beethoven’s’ playful Symphony no.8. The Eighth Symphony is generally light-hearted, though not lightweight, and in many places cheerfully loud, with many accented notes.
• Gate opens a 4pm, concert starts at 5pm
• Dinner starts at 6pm
• Tickets: $75, and include dinner
• Full Bar service is available
• Wine Corkage fee if you bring your own wine
• Location: 13051 Fairway Drive, Truckee, CA 96161